What American Political party do you agree with most frequently?

Friday, October 23, 2009

First Post!

So I was convinced recently to create this blog by a good friend of mine. It took me a while to actually give into the idea, but while reading a recent entry on my personal hero's blog (Arianna Huffington) I decided that I might actually be able to have fun with this.

So you're probably asking yourself: "Self, I wonder what I will be reading on The Hamilton Review" well wonder no more! THR is the best place to get your fill of liberal political, social and economic editorial written by yours truly.

I cant tell you how many times I have just happen to be up at around 5am PST watching FOX News when I have the sudden urge to rant about something that I see. By the way, I cannot think of another more entertaining network out there... Its a lot like watching a real life SNL skit.

ANYWAYS... I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I hope to enjoy using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment